1. Create a distributed-replicated(3X3)/distributed-arbiter(3X(2+1))
and mount it on one client
2. Kill 3 bricks corresponding to the 1st subvol
3. Unmount and remount the volume on the same client
4. Create deep dir from mount point 'dir1/subdir1/deepdir1'
5. Create files under dir1/subdir1/deepdir1; touch <filename>
6. Now bring all sub-vols up by volume start force
7. Validate backend bricks for dir creation, the subvol which is
offline will have no dirs created, whereas other subvols will have
dirs created from step 4
8. Trigger heal from client by '#find . | xargs stat'
9. Verify that the directory entries are created on all back-end bricks
10. Create new dir (dir2) on location dir1/subdir1/deepdir1
11. Trigger rebalance and wait for the completion
12. Check backend bricks for all entries of dirs
Signed-off-by: Bala Konda Reddy M <firstname.lastname@example.org>