|author||Yaniv Kaul <email@example.com>||2018-07-16 17:03:17 +0300|
|committer||Amar Tumballi <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2018-07-22 14:40:16 +0000|
All: run codespell on the code and fix issues.
Please review, it's not always just the comments that were fixed. I've had to revert of course all calls to creat() that were changed to create() ... Only compile-tested! Change-Id: I7d02e82d9766e272a7fd9cc68e51901d69e5aab5 updates: bz#1193929 Signed-off-by: Yaniv Kaul <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'xlators/features/bit-rot/src/bitd/bit-rot.c')
1 files changed, 3 insertions, 3 deletions
diff --git a/xlators/features/bit-rot/src/bitd/bit-rot.c b/xlators/features/bit-rot/src/bitd/bit-rot.c
index a9b70b6..66e5894 100644
@@ -947,7 +947,7 @@ out:
* last run for whatever reason (node crashes, reboots, etc..) become
* candidates for signing. This allows the signature to "catch up" with
* the current state of the object. Triggering signing is easy: perform
- * an open() followed by a close() therby resulting in call boomerang.
+ * an open() followed by a close() thereby resulting in call boomerang.
* (though not back to itself :))
@@ -999,7 +999,7 @@ bitd_oneshot_crawl (xlator_t *subvol,
* In this case syncop_getxattr fails with ENODATA and the object
* is signed. (In real, when crawler sends lookup, bit-rot-stub
* creates the xattrs before returning lookup reply)
- * 2) Bit-rot was not enabled or BitD was dows for some reasons, during
+ * 2) Bit-rot was not enabled or BitD was does for some reasons, during
* which some files were created, but since BitD was down, were not
* If the file was just created and was being written some data when
@@ -1457,7 +1457,7 @@ br_handle_events (void *arg)
* Since, this is the topmost xlator, THIS has to be set by bit-rot
- * xlator itself (STACK_WIND wont help in this case). Also it has
+ * xlator itself (STACK_WIND won't help in this case). Also it has
* to be done for each thread that gets spawned. Otherwise, a new
* thread will get global_xlator's pointer when it does "THIS".