|author||Amar Tumballi <email@example.com>||2011-03-18 00:41:08 +0000|
|committer||Vijay Bellur <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-03-22 04:02:10 -0700|
spelling errors fixed across the code base
recieve -> receive maintainence -> maintenance verison -> version commited -> committed Signed-off-by: Amar Tumballi <email@example.com> Signed-off-by: Vijay Bellur <firstname.lastname@example.org> BUG: 2262 (Spelling errors in source) URL: http://bugs.gluster.com/cgi-bin/bugzilla3/show_bug.cgi?id=2262
Diffstat (limited to 'doc')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 2 deletions
diff --git a/doc/hacker-guide/write-behind.txt b/doc/hacker-guide/write-behind.txt
index 498e954..a6e9a88 100644
@@ -9,7 +9,7 @@ basic working
2. VFS ==> FUSE ==> /dev/fuse.
3. fuse-bridge initiates a glusterfs writev() call.
4. writev() is STACK_WIND()ed upto client-protocol or storage translator.
- 5. client-protocol, on recieving reply from server, starts STACK_UNWIND() towards the fuse-bridge.
+ 5. client-protocol, on receiving reply from server, starts STACK_UNWIND() towards the fuse-bridge.
on a translator tree with write-behind, control flow is like this:
@@ -30,7 +30,7 @@ windowing
write_behind: if set, indicates that write-behind has done STACK_UNWIND() towards fuse-bridge.
- got_reply: if set, indicates that write-behind has recieved reply from child translator for a writev() STACK_WIND(). a request will be destroyed by write-behind only if this flag is set.
+ got_reply: if set, indicates that write-behind has received reply from child translator for a writev() STACK_WIND(). a request will be destroyed by write-behind only if this flag is set.
currently pending write requests = aggregate size of requests with write_behind = 1 and got_reply = 0.