blob: 64158b8897cb2004547fd11970f4155a85d7cbc7 (plain
# Release notes for Gluster 4.0.1
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for [4.0.0](4.0.0.md),
contain a listing of all the new features that were added and
bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 4.0 release.
## Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
**No Major changes**
## Major issues
**No Major issues**
## Bugs addressed
Bugs addressed since release-4.0.0 are listed below.
- [#1550946](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1550946): [brick-mux] performance bottleneck introduced while solving ping timer expiry
- [#1552404](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1552404): [CIOT] : Gluster CLI says "io-threads : enabled" on existing volumes post upgrade.
- [#1554235](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1554235): Memory corruption is causing crashes, hangs and invalid answers
- [#1555198](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1555198): After a replace brick command, self-heal takes some time to start healing files on disperse volumes
- [#1555309](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1555309): core: libtirpc, backport XDR macro refactor
- [#1557906](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1557906): [EC] Read performance of EC volume exported over gNFS is significantly lower than write performance