blob: 00d7dfcd65a170b0f27eb47902d2723553f52999 (plain
# Release notes for GlusterFS-3.7.18
GlusterFS-3.7.18 is a normal minor release for GlusterFS-3.7.
The 3.7.18 release does not have a new operating-version. The operating-version remains 30712.
## Bug Fixed
The following bugs have been fixed in this release
- [#1391451](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1391451): md-cache: Invalidate cache entry in case of OPEN with O_TRUNC
- [#1391851](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1391851): removal of file from nfs mount crashs ganesha server
- [#1392289](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1392289): gfapi clients crash while using async calls due to double fd_unref
- [#1392715](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1392715): Quota version not changing in the quota.conf after upgrading to 3.7.1 from 3.6.1
- [#1392853](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1392853): Hosted Engine VM paused post replace-brick operation
- [#1392867](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1392867): The FUSE client log is filling up with posix_acl_default and posix_acl_access messages
- [#1393631](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1393631): Better logging when reporting failures of the kind "<file-path> Failing MKNOD as quorum is not met"
- [#1392181](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1392181): "gluster vol status all clients --xml" get malformed at times, causes gstatus to fail
- [#1394188](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1394188): SMB[md-cache Private Build]:Error messages in brick logs related to upcall_cache_invalidate gf_uuid_is_null
- [#1396419](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1396419): [md-cache]: All bricks crashed while performing symlink and rename from client at the same time
- [#1395245](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1395245): glusterd crash
- [#1397662](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1397662): libgfapi core dumps
- [#1392366](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1392366): trashcan max file limit cannot go beyond 1GB
## Known Issues
- Commit b33f3c9, which introduces changes to improve IPv6 support in GlusterFS has been reverted as it exposed problems in network encryption, which could cause a GlusterFS cluster to fail operating correctly when management network encryption is used.
- Network encryption has an issue which could sometimes prevent reconnections from correctly happening.
- [#1353856](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1353856): Inode leak in fuse
- [#1379838](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1379838): gluster missing gfid attribute, healing doesn't work
- [#1379178](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1379178): split brain on file recreate during downed brick.
- [#1373618](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1373618): remove-brick status shows 0 rebalanced files
- [#1373396](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1373396): Misleading error messages on brick logs while creating directory (mkdir) on fuse mount
- [#1372729](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1372729): Possible VSZ leak in glusterfsd brick process