Diffstat (limited to 'gluster/swift/common/middleware/gluster.py')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 40 deletions
diff --git a/gluster/swift/common/middleware/gluster.py b/gluster/swift/common/middleware/gluster.py
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,40 +0,0 @@
-# Copyright (c) 2012 Red Hat, Inc.
-# Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
-# you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
-# You may obtain a copy of the License at
-# Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
-# distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
-# WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or
-# See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
-# limitations under the License.
-# Noop Middleware that simply allows us to monkey patch the constraints
- Noop middleware for use with the proxy server to get paste.deploy to load
- this middleware such that the plugin constraints monkey patch the common
- constraints ahead of their use.
- def __init__(self, app, conf):
- self.app = app
- self.conf = conf
- def __call__(self, env, start_response):
- return self.app(env, start_response)
-def filter_factory(global_conf, **local_conf):
- """Returns a WSGI filter app for use with paste.deploy."""
- conf = global_conf.copy()
- def gluster_filter(app):
- return Gluster(app, conf)
- return gluster_filter