|author||kshithijiyer <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2019-08-16 14:38:21 +0530|
|committer||Bala Konda Reddy M <email@example.com>||2019-08-27 13:25:25 +0000|
Adding library to run_crefi() to glustolibs-IO.
What is crefi? Crefi is a Python command-line tool to create multi threaded workload on a filesystem and do file operations on created data. It provides basic operations to create files of different sizes, different types, in different directory structures, along with creating symlinks, hardlinks to files, and also rename, truncate, chmod, chown, chgrp and setxattr on the created files. Typical use involves creating large number of files of different sizes, over different layout, and do different operations on the created files. Which components need this tool? - Geo-rep - AFR Changes needed in infrastructure: https://github.com/gluster/centosci/commit/1fe330d34a62b56438f6eb86538286962b1abd90 Change-Id: I1e579f6f1f2c6ef0d018c055234abbf0f147e621 Signed-off-by: kshithijiyer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'README.md')
1 files changed, 8 insertions, 1 deletions
@@ -71,6 +71,13 @@ Pre-requisites to run glusto-tests:
- Gluster client packages should be installed on Clients
- Setup passwordless ssh from the glusto-tests management node to all.
- Install glusto-tests dependencies on servers and clients.
+- Crefi should be installed on all the clients.
+ $ pip install crefi
+ $ pip install pyxattr
- Setup bricks on all servers:
- To create bricks refer to [doc](https://gluster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Administrator%20Guide/formatting-and-mounting-bricks/) **OR** Run gdeploy as shown below.
1. Edit the `gdeploy_sample_config.conf` present in `examples` as shown below and also configure passwordless ssh to all servers:
@@ -97,7 +104,7 @@ Pre-requisites to run glusto-tests:
gdeploy -c gdeploy_sample_config.conf
- To run cifs protocol:
1.CIFS packages need to be installed on the server