Copyright (c) 2016 Red Hat, Inc. <http://www.redhat.com>
This file is part of GlusterFS.
This file is licensed to you under your choice of the GNU Lesser
General Public License, version 3 or any later version (LGPLv3 or
later), or the GNU General Public License, version 2 (GPLv2), in all
cases as published by the Free Software Foundation.
/*! \file posix-acl-messages.h
* \brief POSIX-ACL log-message IDs and their descriptions.
/* NOTE: Rules for message additions
* 1) Each instance of a message is _better_ left with a unique message ID, even
* if the message format is the same. Reasoning is that, if the message
* format needs to change in one instance, the other instances are not
* impacted or the new change does not change the ID of the instance being
* 2) Addition of a message,
* - Should increment the GLFS_NUM_MESSAGES
* - Append to the list of messages defined, towards the end
* - Retain macro naming as glfs_msg_X (for redability across developers)
* NOTE: Rules for message format modifications
* 3) Check acorss the code if the message ID macro in question is reused
* anywhere. If reused then then the modifications should ensure correctness
* everywhere, or needs a new message ID as (1) above was not adhered to. If
* not used anywhere, proceed with the required modification.
* NOTE: Rules for message deletion
* 4) Check (3) and if used anywhere else, then cannot be deleted. If not used
* anywhere, then can be deleted, but will leave a hole by design, as
* addition rules specify modification to the end of the list and not filling
#define GLFS_COMP_BASE_POSIX_ACL GLFS_MSGID_COMP_POSIX_ACL
#define GLFS_NUM_MESSAGES 1
#define GLFS_MSGID_END (GLFS_COMP_BASE_POSIX_ACL + GLFS_NUM_MESSAGES + 1)
#define glfs_msg_start_x GLFS_COMP_BASE_POSIX_ACL, "Invalid: Start of messages"
* @messageid 139001
* @diagnosis Access to the file/directory for the operation is denied.
* @recommendedaction The log contains details as to why it denied access.
#define POSIX_ACL_MSG_EACCES (GLFS_COMP_BASE_POSIX_ACL + 1)
#define glfs_msg_end_x GLFS_MSGID_END, "Invalid: End of messages"
#endif /* !_POSIX_ACL_MESSAGES_H_ */