blob: 3d753e98af0e078b2e5e9e4f5fde198dfa8033a2 (plain
# Release notes for Gluster 7.4
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for [7.0](7.0.md)
contains a listing of all the new features that were added
and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 7 stable release.
**NOTE:** Next minor release tentative date: Week of 20th Apr, 2020
## Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
## Major issues
## Bugs addressed
Bugs addressed since release-7.3 are listed below.
- [#1785323](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1785323): glusterfsd cashes after a few seconds
- [#1804591](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1804591): Heal pending on volume, even after all the bricks are up
- [#1805668](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1805668): Memory corruption when glfs_init() is called after glfs_fini()
- [#1806843](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1806843): Disperse volume : Ganesha crash with IO in 4+2 config when one glusterfsd restart every 600s
- [#1807785](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1807785): seeing error message in glustershd.log on volume start(or may be as part of shd graph regeneration) inet_pton failed with return code 0 [Invalid argument]
- [#1808964](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1808964): Set volume option when one of the node is powered off, After powering the node brick processes are offline
- [#1809438](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1809438): [brickmux]: glustershd crashed when rebooting 1/3 nodes at regular intervals
- [#1812849](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1812849): Setting volume option when one of the glusterd is stopped in the cluster, post glusterd restart seeing couldn't find vol info in glusterd logs and shd, brick process offline
- [#1061](https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/1061): [EC] shd crashed while heal failed due to out of memory error.
- [#1030](https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/issues/1030): Memory corruption when sending events to an IPv6 host