blob: 2959f73b04b96907e706a66f75d8126b9d20b40d (plain
# Release notes for Gluster 6.4
This is a bugfix release. The release notes for [6.0](6.0.md), [6.1](6.1.md),
[6.2](6.2.md) and [6.3](6.3.md) contains a listing of all the new features that were added
and bugs fixed in the GlusterFS 6 stable release.
**NOTE:** Next minor release tentative date: Week of 10th August, 2019
## Major changes, features and limitations addressed in this release
## Major issues
## Bugs addressed
Bugs addressed since release-6.3 are listed below.
- [#1679998](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1679998): GlusterFS can be improved
- [#1683815](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1683815): Memory leak when peer detach fails
- [#1716812](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1716812): Failed to create volume which transport_type is "tcp,rdma"
- [#1716871](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1716871): Image size as reported from the fuse mount is incorrect
- [#1718227](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1718227): SELinux context labels are missing for newly added bricks using add-brick command
- [#1720633](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1720633): Upcall: Avoid sending upcalls for invalid Inode
- [#1720635](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1720635): Ganesha-gfapi logs are flooded with error messages related to "gf_uuid_is_null(gfid)) [Invalid argument]" when lookups are running from multiple clients
- [#1720993](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1720993): tests/features/subdir-mount.t is failing for brick_mux regrssion
- [#1721105](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1721105): Failed to create volume which transport_type is "tcp,rdma"
- [#1721783](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1721783): ctime changes: tar still complains file changed as we read it if uss is enabled
- [#1722805](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1722805): Healing not proceeding during in-service upgrade on a disperse volume
- [#1723658](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1723658): [In-service] Post upgrade glusterd is crashing with a backtrace on the upgraded node while issuing gluster volume status from non-upgraded nodes
- [#1723659](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1723659): ESTALE change in fuse breaks get_real_filename implementation
- [#1724210](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1724210): Incorrect power of two calculation in mem_pool_get_fn
- [#1724558](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1724558): [Ganesha]: truncate operation not updating the ctime
- [#1726294](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1726294): DHT: severe memory leak in dht rename
- [#1726327](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1726327): tests/features/subdir-mount.t is failing for brick_mux regrssion
- [#1727984](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1727984): User serviceable snapshots (USS) are not accessible after changing transport.socket.bind-address of glusterd
- [#1728126](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1728126): [In-service] Post upgrade glusterd is crashing with a backtrace on the upgraded node while issuing gluster volume status from non-upgraded nodes
- [#1729952](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1729952): Deadlock when generating statedumps