blob: 2ac23271b9a2959428d402fb19709c8793f575f8 (plain
# Release notes for GlusterFS-3.7.13
GlusterFS-3.7.13 is a quick minor release for GlusterFS-v3.7 to address a couple of serious gfapi bugs (#1350880 and #1352482).
## Bugs Fixed
The following bugs have been fixed in this release.
- [#1223947](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1223947): Syntax errors in gfind_missing_files shell scripts
- [#1336137](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1336137): PREFIX is not honoured during build and install
- [#1341772](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1341772): After setting up ganesha on RHEL 6, nodes remains in stopped state and grace related failures observed in pcs status
- [#1343290](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1343290): enabling glusternfs with nfs.rpc-auth-allow to many hosts failed
- [#1344551](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1344551): Automount fails because /sbin/mount.glusterfs does not accept the -s option
- [#1344634](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1344634): fail delete volume operation if one of the glusterd instance is down in cluster
- [#1345882](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1345882): [geo-rep]: Worker died with [Errno 2] No such file or directory
- [#1347206](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1347206): Old documentation link in log during Geo-rep MISCONFIGURATION
- [#1348056](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1348056): cli core dumped while providing/not wrong values during arbiter replica volume
- [#1348085](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1348085): [geo-rep]: Worker crashed with "KeyError: "
- [#1349271](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1349271): [geo-rep]: If the data is copied from .snaps directory to the master, it doesn't get sync to slave [First Copy]
- [#1349881](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1349881): AFR winds a few reads of a file in metadata split-brain.
- [#1350880](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1350880): Buffer overflow when attempting to create filesystem using libgfapi as driver on OpenStack
- [#1351024](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1351024): Implement API to get page aligned iobufs in iobuf.c
- [#1351877](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1351877): gfapi: in case of handle based APIs, close glfd after successful create
- [#1352482](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1352482): qemu libgfapi clients hang when doing I/O with 3.7.12
- [#1352833](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1352833): [scale]: Bricks not started after node reboot.
## Known Issues
- Commit b33f3c9, which introduces changes to improve IPv6 support in GlusterFS has been reverted as it exposed problems in network encryption, which could cause a GlusterFS cluster to fail operating correctly when management network encryption is used.
- Network encryption has an issue which could sometimes prevent reconnections from correctly happening.
- Inode leak in fuse [#1353856](https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1353856)