Diffstat (limited to 'doc/release-notes/3.4.0.md')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 13 deletions
diff --git a/doc/release-notes/3.4.0.md b/doc/release-notes/3.4.0.md
index 15aff92fadb..b906e6a94c0 100644
@@ -165,16 +165,3 @@ More details can be found [here]
- For Block Device translator based volumes open-behind translator at the
client side needs to be disabled.
-- More information on this can be found in this mailing list
- A freshly installed peer cannot be probed into a freshly upgraded cluster.
- This is a limitation brought about by the introduction of op-versions.
- There are two ways to workaround this issue,
- * enable any new feature (for eg. open-behind) on a volume in the cluster,
- and then perform the probe.
- Or, if you don't want to enable any new features
- * delete the 'operating-version' line from /var/lib/glusterd/glusterd.info
- on the newly installed peer and restart glusterd on the peer.
- If the file doesn't exist (because of lazy uuid generation), try to probe
- the peer from the cluster (which will fail) to get the file created.