|author||Varun Shastry <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-08-27 16:48:55 +0530|
|committer||Vijay Bellur <email@example.com>||2012-08-28 03:45:06 -0700|
All: License message change
The license message is changed to Copyright (c) 2008-2012 Red Hat, Inc. <http://www.redhat.com> This file is part of GlusterFS. This file is licensed to you under your choice of the GNU Lesser General Public License, version 3 or any later version (LGPLv3 or later), or the GNU General Public License, version 2 (GPLv2), in all cases as published by the Free Software Foundation. Change-Id: I07d2b63ed5fbbbd1884f1e74f2dd56013d15b0f4 BUG: 852318 Signed-off-by: Varun Shastry <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-on: http://review.gluster.org/3858 Tested-by: Gluster Build System <email@example.com> Reviewed-by: Vijay Bellur <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Diffstat (limited to 'xlators/mgmt/glusterd/src/glusterd-mem-types.h')
1 files changed, 6 insertions, 15 deletions
diff --git a/xlators/mgmt/glusterd/src/glusterd-mem-types.h b/xlators/mgmt/glusterd/src/glusterd-mem-types.h
index 9031f83..4967a23 100644
@@ -1,20 +1,11 @@
- Copyright (c) 2008-2011 Gluster, Inc. <http://www.gluster.com>
- This file is part of GlusterFS.
+ Copyright (c) 2008-2012 Red Hat, Inc. <http://www.redhat.com>
+ This file is part of GlusterFS.
- GlusterFS is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published
- by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License,
- or (at your option) any later version.
- GlusterFS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
- General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- along with this program. If not, see
+ This file is licensed to you under your choice of the GNU Lesser
+ General Public License, version 3 or any later version (LGPLv3 or
+ later), or the GNU General Public License, version 2 (GPLv2), in all
+ cases as published by the Free Software Foundation.