|author||Kaleb KEITHLEY <email@example.com>||2012-03-26 11:16:11 -0400|
|committer||Anand Avati <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2012-04-25 13:19:47 -0700|
contrib/rbtree license GPL -> LGPL
The latest source of rb.c in the avl-2.0.3 package from GNU/FSF is now licensed under LGPL, a better license for allowing our partners to write translators and applications for gluster. Resubmitting with a BZ. The real question is whether this is okay with LGPL or whether we should go all the way to a BSD-licensed implementation. Change-Id: Ifb9c344c84d960832671a2619d37b925e4dede2d BUG: 807724 Signed-off-by: Kaleb KEITHLEY <email@example.com> Reviewed-on: http://review.gluster.com/3008 Tested-by: Gluster Build System <firstname.lastname@example.org> Reviewed-by: Jeff Darcy <email@example.com>
Diffstat (limited to 'contrib/rbtree/rb.h')
1 files changed, 18 insertions, 21 deletions
diff --git a/contrib/rbtree/rb.h b/contrib/rbtree/rb.h
index c8858b556..68df60c83 100644
@@ -1,26 +1,23 @@
/* Produced by texiweb from libavl.w. */
/* libavl - library for manipulation of binary trees.
- Copyright (C) 1998-2002, 2004 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
- This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
- modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
- published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the
- License, or (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
- WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
- Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA
- 02111-1307, USA.
- The author may be contacted at <firstname.lastname@example.org> on the Internet, or
- write to Ben Pfaff, Stanford University, Computer Science Dept., 353
- Serra Mall, Stanford CA 94305, USA.
+ Copyright (C) 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004 Free Software
+ Foundation, Inc.
+ This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
+ modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
+ version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
+ This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+ but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
+ MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
+ Lesser General Public License for more details.
+ You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
+ License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software
+ Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
+ 02110-1301 USA.
@@ -51,7 +48,7 @@ void rb_free (struct libavl_allocator *, void *);
/* Maximum RB height. */
-#define RB_MAX_HEIGHT 48
+#define RB_MAX_HEIGHT 128
/* Tree data structure. */